Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Online Driving Tutor

I  just had my first day of driving school earlier which took 2 hours. I was glad my teacher had so much patience teaching me considering i have zero know-how in driving. I was able to get through the class..thank god. I was able to drive around SM City Mall here..and then went on the highway dealing with traffic and traffic lights. Now I have more respect to traffic rules and intelligent driving.
My teacher was Romar, a big nice guy. He did have a nice way in dealing with my anxiety of course. But I salute him for being so patient everytime i accidentally release my foot on the clutch. He told me he has can deal with new students’ usual emotions considering he’s been here for 15 years! that long!
Then that gives me an idea..maybe someday, i could teach driving also and earn from it. It will only take 2 hours of my day plus I get to roam around the city. Hmmm..that’s nice. If I wouldn’t be able to teach, I might as well set up something online to teach those who wish to drive. Something like online tutor that will be accessed by everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment